Please Note: IPA offices will close on the 22nd of December 2023 and re-open on the 8th of January 2024 for Christmas and the holiday season. Please lodge your Priority applications with all supporting documents no later than the 11th of December 2023 if you wish to receive a response from us before Christmas.
Our unique Priority service is a priority service for your application to be expedited. Under normal circumstances a response will be given within 5-7 business days of receiving a Priority application, provided it is not within high volume time.
Our Priority service can be used if you have completed an Australian undergraduate degree or postgraduate qualification.
Overseas qualifications may be accepted for Priority service if you need the assessment response urgently. Please note that the Priority service does not guarantee a positive assessment outcome, however, your application will be prioritised for processing.
The current price of a Priority application is $795.
Important note for Pearson PTE holders
If you're applying for a Priority service, and you're submitting Pearson PTE English results, please authorise the IPA to receive your PTE results before you submit your application.
Verification by Pearson can take up to three business days to reach us once you have authorised the report. We cannot provide you with your outcome letter until verification is received by us.
How to send your scores to us
- Login to your Pearson account.
- Click 'Send Scores'.
- Type Institute of Public Accountants in the field marked 'Institution / Organization / Department / School' and click 'Search'.
- Tick the box next to the Institute of Public Accountants name when it appears in the list.
- Review your details then scroll down the page and click 'Next' and then 'Next' again to confirm.
- Please note that we don't offer a Priority service for skilled employment assessment applications, or for applicants who have studied at institutions outside Australia.
- The Priority service is a rapid response assessment service, and does not guarantee a successful outcome. We are obliged to apply the same standards to all assessments.
- You can seek a reassesment on your Priority service. The normal Priority fee applies.
- If you have mislaid your original outcome letter, we offer a replacement at a fee of $90 AUD. Click here to request your replacement letter.
Got any questions for us? Simply click here to email our team.